This page describes the management of our website as regards processing the personal data of users who visit us.
This information is provided pursuant to Section 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 - Personal data protection code for users who interact with the web services of the company Sport Fashion Service S.r.l., accessible via internet from the page:
The information provided only applies to the website www.ciessepiumini.com and does not concern any websites that may be visited by a user via external links.
This statement is also prompted by Recommendation no. 2/2001 implemented on 17 May 2001 by the European data protection authorities within the Working Party set up under section 29 of directive no. 95/46/EC, in order to lay down minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online - especially with regard to arrangements, timing and contents of the information to be provided by data controllers to users visiting web pages for whatever purpose.
Data controller and data processor
Pursuant to section 28 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, the Data Controller is the company Sport Fashion Service S.r.l. with registered office in Via Messico, 12 - 00040 Pomezia (RM) - email firstname.lastname@example.org. Pursuant to section 29 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, the Data Processor for this website www.ciessepiumini.com is the legal representative of the company Sport Fashion Service S.r.l..
Where data processing takes place
The processing operations connected to the web services of this website take place at the offices of Sport Fashion Service S.r.l. and are carried out only by internal staff who have been officially appointed as data processors. No data deriving from the web service shall be communicated or disseminated outside the company or disclosed to third parties unless strictly relevant to the processing or required by law.
Purposes of data processing
Personal information provided consciously and voluntarily by users via the forms accessible from the website is used only to perform the service requested. In particular, the personal data provided by data subjects will be collected electronically and processed, for the following purposes:
- statistical purposes in an anonymous form (to assess the number of accesses, etc.)
Types of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be associated to identified data subjects, but due to its same nature can, by means of processing and integration with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users to connect to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) form addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (done, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the user's operating system and computer environment.
These data are used with the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information concerning the use of the site and to check its correct operation and are deleted immediately after processing. These data can be used to ascertain responsibility in the case of hypothetical computer crimes to the detriment of the website; except for this circumstance, any data on web contacts shall be retained for no longer than seven days.
Data supplied voluntarily by users
Except as specified for navigation data, users are free to provide their personal data through the dedicated sections.
Links to other sites
Section 7 Italian Leg. Decree 196/2003 – USERS' RIGHTS
- Data subjects are entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them, regardless of them being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- Data subjects are also entitled to be informed of:
- the origin of their personal information
- processing purposes and procedures
- the logic system applied to data processing with electronic systems
- details identifying the companies, persons and representatives in charge - by the terms of section 5, paragraph 2
- entities or classes of entities to which the personal information may be notified or which might become aware of the submitted personal information in their capacity as the appointed local State authorities, representatives or persons in charge
- the data subject is also entitled to obtain:
- the updating, correction or upon his or her request, integration of their data
- the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
- data subjects have the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys
Exercise of rights
For any information, request or explanation about the privacy of users, as well as for the exercise of the rights referred to in the previous paragraph, please contact the data controller at email@example.com.
This privacy notice can be viewed in automatic format by means of the most recent browsers implementing the P3P (“Platform for Privacy Preferences Project”) standard as proposed by the World Wide Web Consortium (www.w3c.org).
All efforts will be made by the company Sport Fashion Service S.r.l. to ensure the highest level of interoperability between the functions of this website and the automatic privacy verification mechanisms that are made available by some software products applied by users.
- the content and information contained in this website are the property of Sport Fashion Service S.r.l. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, changed or distributed for commercial purposes
- all the textual and graphic material in the website of Sport Fashion Service S.r.l. may also reference trademarks, patents, proprietary information, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Sport Fashion Service S.r.l. and/or other parties interacting in various capacities with the website in question. No licence to, or right in, any such graphic and textual material is granted or awarded to you
- You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our site, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree to use this website only for lawful purposes and to use appropriate language. Any offensive, derogatory or discriminatory content as well as any activities aimed at damaging the operation or image of the website of Sport Fashion Service S.r.l., will be taken to court
- the information on the website Sport Fashion Service S.r.l. may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. Sport Fashion Service S.r.l. accepts no liability whatsoever for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions. Sport Fashion Service S.r.l. reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to the information in the website at any time without notice
- if you use the website of Sport Fashion Service S.r.l. to connect to any other websites or services which are linked to it, Sport Fashion Service S.r.l. is not responsible for the privacy policies or cookies used by these sites. Since Sport Fashion Service S.r.l. has no control over such websites and resources, it is also not responsible for the availability of the websites in question or information security, not shall it be responsible or liable for the content and processing of personal data which may occur as a result of browsing the websites in question
- this is an Italian website and is governed by Italian law. Sport Fashion Service S.r.l. reserves the right to disclose information regarding the use of this site, including any personal information that can be traced back to the data subjects without their consent, where there is a request of the court pursuant to a legal obligation or to enforce or defend its legitimate interests in court to protect against harmful activities to guests, visitors, associates, or property of Sport Fashion Service S.r.l. and any partners involved in the management of the website